Saturday, September 27, 2014

First Post

Hey everyone! (Who actually is reading this anyway)

This is my first post on my very own book blog. Here you will find what books I have read and reviewed and will be recommending to you my followers. What genres of books will you be seeing here on Tales of a Book Nerd? Almost every genre, with the exception of a few genres I don't read. Most of the books on here will be pretty main stream titles that most people will know or have at least heard of but I will do the books that don't get there 15 minutes of fame as it goes. Which my first review is one such of those books. Now I won't give anything else away about the book that will be making its debut here shortly other than you better be ready for it.

Any questions or a particular book you want me to do just let me know and I'll be more than happy to read it and review it for you.

-Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment