Saturday, May 9, 2015

Have You Seen This (part 2)

Have You Seen This?

As the book nut that I am there are some ARCs that I'm in search of and thanks to Andi at Andi ABCs and Brittany at Book Addicts Guide for creating have you seen this to help collectors find those hard to get books to finish their collections.

So what I'm looking for are ARCs of:

Splintered by A.G. Howard
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Ensnared by A.G. Howard

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard

The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas

The Boyfriend Project by Rachel Hawthorne

The Kiss of Deception by Mary Pearson 


If you have any of these or know anybody who does tell them to look me up and I'll see what I can do in return! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment