Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday #6

Top Ten Tuesday is that weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, where bloggers are given a topic and make a list of 10 (or more) items belonging to the topic.






 

 

Top Ten Authors I Really Want To Meet! 

So who do I really want to meet!? I have 10 talented and beautiful queens of writing that I would love to meet! So without further ado lets meet those that I hope to one day have the pleasure of meeting!

        The Hogwarts Queen: J.K. Rowling      
 The Friendship Queen: Emery Lord


                       The Ardalan Queen: Sarah J. Maas                       
The Witchland Zombie Queen: Susan Dennard 
 
                      The Queen of Fate: Chelsea Fine                        
The Queen of Rusk: Cora Carmack
 
                        The Queen of Wonderland: A.G. Howard                          
The Raven Queen: Maggie Stiefvater 
 
                    The Queen of Lunar: Marissa Meyer                    
The Queen of Oreos: Becky Albertalli


I'm interested as to who YOU would really like to meet! Let me know below in the comments! Also let me know what you have to think about the titles I bestowed on these wonderful ladies.




*TTT Graphic courtesy of The Broke and The Bookish
*Author pictures are from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment