Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #8 - 10 Most Recent Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish and well it's sort of self explanatory. Top 10 of a certain bookish subject. 

 Top 10 Books Recently Come Into My Possession:


Everbound - Brodi Ashton (purchased)
Etherworld - (Trade)
Elusion - (Trade)
The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss (ARC - Thank you Book Loft!)
Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo (purchased)
The Burning Sky - Sherry Thomas (purchased)
Strange and Ever After (Paperback) - Susan Dennard (purchased)
Jesse's Girl - Miranda Kenneally (purchased)
Breathe, Annie, Breathe - Miranda Kenneally (purchased)
The Orphan Queen  - Jodi Meadows (library)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but I won The Orphan Queen a few months ago. I should really read that one soon because I've heard amazing things.

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete