Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'M BACK!

Hey y'all!

So LONG TIME NO BLOG! If you're wondering what happened to me back in July my laptop quit working and my loving parents fixed up my old laptops that also had quit working over the years and I'm back in business with my first laptop. This means I have a lot I need to catch up on. Blogging, life in general, everything. No more attempting to do everything from my phone or a table that wouldn't connect to my wifi to save it's life. So short post for today but just wanted everyone to be caught up to speed on what had been happening. I also have a horse show this weekend so the blogging will be back in full swing after the weekend when I can sit down and blog without any interruptions! Let me just end this by saying I'm happy to be back!

Until a few more days!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment